Sales Director, Agency
RTB House is a global DSP with 1,000+ specialists that help brands expertly navigate the blurred lines between branding and performance. Born and having grown to become a leader in display retargeting, RTB House now offers a suite of full-funnel marketing solutions that address the challenges brands face today to drive more efficient and impactful media buys.
In this role, you’ll join a fast-growing US team that is tasked with identifying and securing new agency revenue across RTB House’s OLV, Display, Native and CTV solutions. You will develop and own the go-to-market strategy for one or more major holding companies, as well as prospect independent agencies we’ve yet to uncover. A firm understanding of how to navigate the agency landscape and effectively communicate and tailor messaging across teams and business levels is required.
- Secure meetings and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across all aspects of the agency portfolio, inclusive of digital and video investment, executive, strategy, creative, programmatic, barter and barter teams.
- Utilize the RTB House CRM tool to track outreach/activity and accurately forecast pipeline.
- Drive new business revenue through comprehensive ownership of all aspects of the sales cycle – from prospecting to campaign launch.
- Deliver sales presentations/pitches to agencies (potentially also to agencies’ clients).
- Work with relevant internal support teams to fulfill all RFP/RFI’s to secure account revenue and agency verification.
- Coordinate with Account Management to analyze campaign results and formulate upsell/renewal strategies to achieve desired growth.
What is required:
- 5+ years of experience selling to agencies with an emphasis on video solutions.
- Skilled at negotiation and possess an ability to communicate and influence across all levels of an organization.
- Success selling to premium brands across Automotive, QSR, Retail, Finance, Travel, etc. and strong relationships across Tier 1 and 2 agencies.
- Thorough understanding of today’s programmatic marketing ecosystem
- You will have a direct impact on the success of the company. Your work matters and is essential to the growth of our US business.
- We’ve been recognized as one of the 2022 Best Places to Work by Built In NYC.
- Award-winning technology! RTB House has recently been named a 2022 Programmatic Power Player by AdExchanger and won the award for Best Overall Technology for Programmatic Trading (buy side) at The Drum’s 2022 Digital Advertising Awards.
- Work from home, the office, or blend the two together in a way that is right for you. We’ll even provide you with a stipend to help set up your home office.
- Extensive benefits package, including 100% medical coverage for you and your family, matching 401K plan, baby cash, phone stipend and more!
RTB House is the first ad tech company to be powered entirely by autonomous Deep Learning algorithms, using neural networks to combine the power of first-party data, on-device signals, and aggregated contextual data to empower its agency and advertiser clients to deliver self-driving personalized advertising fit for the cookieless future.
RTB House consistently balances rapid innovation and the introduction of pioneering technologies against the need for clients and partners to have transparent results whilst ensuring that consumers enjoy safe browsing experiences. It’s now operating in over 80 markets, with 30+ locations around the globe. It runs more than 4,000 performance and awareness campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the world, including Adidas, Sephora, Reebok, and New Balance.