(Senior) Technical Account Manager
Growing rapidly, RTB House searches for a talented Technical Account Manager. We thrive to make French market one of the largest ones within RTB House in EMEA.
Do you want to become a part of the most exciting success stories in the Ad Tech industry? Join the team of excited and passionate colleagues and start a new great career opportunity!
What you will do:
- Conduct the technical operations for our clients in the following fields:
- Coordination of all technical issues with regards to online campaign launching and running process;
- Technical integration between internal campaign emission system (RTB House) and client’s e-commerce platform;
- Work closely with our account managers and sales teams to deliver high standards of customer service;
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of online campaigns;
- Propose optimization solutions for processes in order to achieve both internal and external goals.
- At least 2 years of experience in technical role/s;
- Strong analytical skills are a must;
- Experienced user of Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn;
- Good time management skills and attention to detail;
- Fluency in English and French
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Competitive salary and incentives plan;
- Ability to work in a truly international environment and win the market with the best people;
- Joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising (Deloitte - Fast 50 CE 2019 / 8th fastest growing company);
- Rewarding career in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere;
- Regular participation in the training sessions to develop professional skills.
Who is RTB House?
RTB House is the first retargeting company in the world to develop and implement its own technology 100% based on deep learning, for purchasing ads in the RTB model.
Today, the company carries out campaigns for more than 1,600 top brands (Adidas, New Balance, Orange, Carrefour, Décathlon, Lazada, Mercado Libre….) in the EMEA, APAC and Americas regions. And it is made up of more than 750 specialists distributed in more than 30 offices around the world: New York, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai and Warsaw.