Sales Manager Benelux
At RTB House, we are growing rapidly and we are continuously looking for talented sales people to join our Benelux team. If the description below fits your profile, we’d love to hear from you!
What We Have To Offer:
- We pay well. Very well. And if that doesn’t do the trick for you, our performance-based incentive scheme will;
- Work in one of the fastest-growing global adtech companies;
- An amazing (two week) onboarding process to make sure you are equipped with all the necessary knowledge and tools to excel;
- The Netherlands is flat; so is our organisational structure;
- Despite WFH, we have an online bi-weekly pub quiz to keep team spirits high!
- Proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI powered retargeting technology. (check out our client success stories at https://www.rtbhouse.com/success-stories/)
What We Are Looking For (What gets you motivated?)
- You excel at selling high ticket and complex solutions to ecommerce & marketing teams at director-level at large corporations and/or media agencies;
- You prospect and close new opportunities by using a consultative selling approach;
- You enjoy working at a challenger in the market that has the offering to take the number 1 spot in digital advertising solutions.
- More than 5 years of experience in a similar sales role in digital advertising;
What You'll Do And How You'll Make An Impact
- Generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing;
- Deal with Directors and other decision makers on the client side or agency side directly;
- Contribute to the strategy and footprint of the next digital market leader in Benelux;
- It’s all about teamwork! You will work closely with technical and account management teams within the company to ensure great performance of our campaigns.
- Recognised and well connected.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Self-motivated, positive achiever attitude;
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A proven track record in B2B sales at tier-1 clients in the online marketing space;
- Thought leader in online advertising, e-commerce and/or online advertising industries;
- Creativity and ability to build a vision with prospects;
- Fluent in English, Dutch preferable. French would be an advantage.
If you want to join a fast growing technological company and find the above a good fit, contact us now for virtual coffee!