Team Lead of Talent Acquisition DACH
Who We Are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first and only in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their short, mid and long-term goals.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team is comprised of 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations across the globe: New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Berlin, Amsterdam, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai and Warsaw. It serves more than 2,000 campaigns for clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions.
From 2018, after successfully deploying deep learning into 100 percent of its algorithms, RTB House develops two divisions AI Marketing Lab and Creatives Lab, independent from R&D teams, focused on leading innovation for MarTech solutions.
RTB House in Germany
RTB House started its operations in Germany in November 2017 and has gradually grown to a dedicated 20+ persons team. Our operations are run from multiple cities in Germany with the main hubs being Berlin, Stuttgart and Cologne. Our clients are top-notch German and Austrian e-commerce brands in the Fashion, Health & Beauty, Home & Garden, Travel and Classifieds verticals.
The successful candidate will join the team during a period of exceptional growth of our business in the DACH region.
What You'll Do and How You'll make an Impact
- Provide deep understanding of the external environment, organizational and divisional landscape and the HR strategic agenda and vigorously ensure that recruiting delivery has a high level of service and is aligned to support broad recruiting solutions, process improvements, and activities.
- Lead and manage the DACH Talent Acquisition team, ensuring clear goals and accountabilities are established and achieved. Attract and develop high-performing talent;
- In partnership with internal clients and HR stakeholders, develop and execute the strategic, tactical, and business recruiting operational plans in line with Company strategies and objectives.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective high level ‘trusted advisor’ relationships with business leaders and hiring managers in the DACH market, determining and implementing tools, process and programs that support enterprise-wide recruitment strategies;
- Support the development, design and application of enterprise-wide, compliant and business relevant recruiting policies, programs, guidelines, frameworks, toolkits, and methodologies in support of DACH business strategies;
- Provide Talent Acquisition data and metrics for their team, developing, regularly reporting, presenting and informing on talent activities to executive leadership and decision makers through multiple communication channels. Define the required metrics to measure achievement of key recruiting programs and improve attraction, selection and retention of talent.
- Analyze and leverage recruiting metrics to inform and modify strategies to continually meet and exceed the Talent Acquisition service level agreements;
- Support your team of Talent Acquisition Specialists with hands-on execution of recruiting strategies when needed
- Ensure end-to-end recruiting process is aligned with the company, human resources and recruiting strategies.
Qualifications, Qualities, and Skills We Look For
- 5+ years of professional experience in end-to-end recruitment and at least 3 years managing small recruiting teams;
- Experience managing stakeholders within and outside of HR that have an impact on the recruiting strategy;
- Experience of cross functional team leadership
- Excellent networking communication skills;
- Proactive and can-do attitude;
- Proven knowledge of hiring methodologies and candidate’s evaluation;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills at all levels and cultures of the organization;
- Fluency in English and advanced German are a must.
What we offer
- At RTB House we value your potential and encourage you to further develop from the start;
- An international working environment inspires you and enables you to develop projects part of a highly qualified and motivated team;
- The opportunity to play a major role in our expansion in DACH, working closely with the region management
- Competitive compensation and bonus package;
- 28+ days of annual paid leave
- Flexibility to choose from working from home, at the office or a mixture of both
- Annual training budget and co-financed language courses
- Extensive Onboarding for new joiners and buddy program;
- Collaborative/Supportive environment that enables you to learn from each other
If you want to join a fast-growing technology company and find this role a good fit, apply to RTB House.
We care about data privacy, so please add to your CV the statement of consent for processing personal data as defined by GDPR (text: I agree that my personal data will be stored and processed by RTB House in order to facilitate recruitment process as defined by the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 from 14 April 2016).