Account Manager (Agency)
Who We Are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. As a result of their work, in 2020 the company introduced AI Full-Funnel Marketing Solutions and awareness Streaming Video Ads, lifting brand communication to the next level.
RTB House in Germany
RTB House started its operations in Germany in November 2017 and has gradually grown to a dedicated 15+ persons team. Our operations are run from 4 offices in Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg and Stuttgart. But we also offer remote work all across Germany. Our clients are top-notch German and Austrian e-commerce brands in the Fashion, Health & Beauty, Home & Garden, Travel and Classifieds verticals.
The successful candidate will join the team during a period of exceptional growth of our business in the DACH region.
About the Team
Account Management is a core function to ensure client retention, maintain a high level of client satisfaction and grow revenues of the existing clients. Account Managers are in charge of all post-sale communication and lead cross-functional teams to maintain and reconfigure the campaigns in line with performance targets agreed clients.
Growing rapidly, RTB House searches for talented Account Managers specialized in digital advertising to develop our agency business. We thrive to make the DACH market one of the largest ones within RTB House in EMEA. You will have a structured and interactive on-boarding (yes, even during a pandemic in a virtual set-up) and a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your learning phase, and a transparent career path.
Do you want to become a part of the most exciting success stories in the Ad Tech industry? Join the team of excited and passionate colleagues and start a new great career opportunity!
What You'll Do And How You'll Make An Impact
- Become an expert in advertising technologies and all RTB House products
- Provide dedicated Account Management to agencies in the DACH region, respond to clients’ requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- Execute client communications – personal and via telephone or email, in line with standards and processes, incl. regular face to face meetings (video meetings during the pandemic)
- Traveling required ~10% of time - not applicable during Covid-19 restrictions;
- Create relevant advertising strategies for agencies clients based on data analysis and your own expertise;
- Consult and educate clients to ensure customer success;
- Assist clients in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- Obtain, review and process customer orders;
- Provide dedicated reports and advanced insights for the agencies;
- Partner with the Sales teams in creating media plans;
- Analyze data in order to optimize campaigns’ performance;
- Work in partnership with the sales team to nurture relationship with agencies.
Qualifications, Qualities, and Skills We Look For
- A minimum of 2 years experience in managing online advertising campaigns, preferably client facing roles in the ad-tech industry.
- Experience within the agency context (campaign management, creation and execution of media plans)
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to identify and understand agency needs and requirements, exceptional communication skills;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and German;
- Working experience of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); and Google Workplace tools;
- Understanding of the online advertising industry, branding/performance marketing and RTB model;
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn with high energy and positive “can do” attitude;
- Ability to build creative and convincing presentations to agencies
- Team and start-up spirit.
What we offer
- At RTB House we value your potential and encourage you to further develop from the start;
- An international working environment inspires you and enables you to develop projects part of a highly qualified and motivated team;
- With our continuous growth we offer excellent career opportunities for you;
- We care about your development and offer you an annual budget for external training;
- We are rethinking AdTech and you can help share this exciting process;
- We offer a top of the market compensation and bonus package;
- Flat organisational structure and the opportunity to work with the best in the AdTech industry to learn from each other;
- You will have a structured and interactive on-boarding (yes, even during a pandemic in a virtual set-up) and a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your learning phase, and a transparent career path;
- Flexible working arrangements. Think remote work whenever you need it;
- 28 vacation days (that can turn into 30 after 2 years tenure);
- A bi-weekly online casual team virtual huddle where we play games or just chat;
- Proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI powered retargeting technology.
We care about data privacy, so please add to your CV the statement of consent for processing personal data as defined by GDPR (text: I agree that my personal data will be stored and processed by RTB House in order to facilitate recruitment process as defined by the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 from 14 April 2016).