Senior Account Manager (Poland)
As a Senior Account Manager, you will play a key role in building the strong position of RTB House on the Polish market, maintaining long-term relationships with key clients and effectively developing the client portfolio.
What you will do:
- Managing digital campaigns for existing key clients, maximizing results and optimizing for goals;
- Cooperating with the largest brands from the e-commerce market in Poland;
- Taking care of relations with key clients (meetings with clients (both offline and online), ongoing communication etc.);
- Providing specific information regarding company’s services and products;
- Providing dedicated account management and campaign support for clients;
- Developing detailed product knowledge;
- Analyzing data, creating recommendations and presentations with client's results.
- 5+ years of experience in the digital marketing industry;
- 3+ years in client-facing roles, preferably in the AdTech industry;
- Knowledge of online advertising market in Poland;
- Knowledge of performance marketing campaign optimization;
- Good understanding of the current AdTech industry;
- Fluency in English and Polish language;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel/Google spreadsheets;
- Google Analytics knowledge is nice to have;
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to recognize and understand the needs and expectations of the client;
- High level of motivation, willingness to learn and independence;
- Positive, proactive approach.
- Unique opportunity to join a creative, fast-growing company in online advertising;
- A chance to work in a truly international environment with the best people;
- Becoming part of an award-winning organisation, with outstanding growth numbers;
- Opportunity to work on a great product based on the newest AI Technology (Deep Learning);
- Working and learning in one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe;
- A rewarding career in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere with no corporate habits;
- Opportunity to contribute to ambitious projects in the growing, international organisation;
- A training program to develop your professional skills further;
- Stable, long-term cooperation based on a B2B contract or contract of mandate.