Sales Enablement Specialist
Who we are:
Founded in 2012, RTB House offers marketing solutions that allow the biggest brands and media agencies to activate retargeting and branding campaigns. The company works with more than 3,500 advertisers (retail, travel, classified, telco, beauty, auto...). RTB House is made up of 1,100 specialists spread over more than 30 offices around the world (EMEA, APAC, US, LATAM, Australia). Its buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms. It is classified by Deloitte for the 5th consecutive year as a company with a fast growth and strong revenue.
The goal of the Sales Enablement team is to increase predictable sales results by providing consistent and scalable enablement services that allow customer-facing professionals and their managers to add value to every customer interaction. Therefore, Sales Enablement is a crucial function to ensure the fulfilment of the ambitious growth targets in France. The Sales Enablement Specialist will have a dual reporting line: directly to the Head of Sales and to the Head of Sales Development and Efficiency at our HQ.
You will work on and the impact you will make:
- Support the sales team;
- Perform CRM audit (preparing & generating reports of current sales activity);
- work with other areas of the organization to measure and increase sales efficiency;
- Analyze and optimize sales outreach campaigns;
- structure & update the knowledge base to make it accessible to all sales;
- Organize internal trainings and onboardings;
- Provide market and prospect-based research;
- Create new & develop existing sales tools.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in sales or/and sales enablement roles: sales support, sales analysis, market analysis, market research
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Independence, accuracy, proactivity;
- Very strong logical and analytical thinking;
- Knowledge and / or experience in the field of digital and programmatic will be an asset;
- Ability to prioritize within a matrix organization;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Strong organizational skills and solution-oriented personality;
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Within 1 month since hire: gained all the necessary knowledge after induction process
- Within 6 months since hire: able to perform complex CRM operations, general business operations savviness (internal processes, procedures)
- Within 9 months since hire: able to discuss with various roles in the organisations their roles, negotiate necessary actions, discuss priorities
- Within 1 year since hire: full product understanding and expertise
- Competitive compensation (fixed salary and bonus), health & pension insurance (Alan), 50% reimbursement of a public transportation fee
- A one-month international induction program to discover the company and master the main tasks of your job
- A multicultural (7 different nationalities in the French team) and caring team which is the engine of our success
- A 100% flexible mode of organization (hybrid work model where each employee can mix remote work from home and time at the office in the Paris center)
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe - #46 out of 1,000 fastest growing European companies in the Financial Times #FT1000 list;
- The opportunity to learn and improve continuously: the company places the development of its employees at the heart of its strategy through internal and external training, 360° assessments, feedback culture, coaching and mentoring
RTB House is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.