Technical Solutions Specialist (AdOps)
Hey you! RTB House is looking for an Technical Solutions Specialist. Read on if you want to jump in on our rapidly growing company and if ad operations has no secrets for you!
Our Benelux Story
We kicked off in the Netherlands back in 2017 - now based out of the Mondriaan tower with the best views of Amsterdam (we’re on the 26th floor!) We have gradually grown to a dedicated team of 15+. Our Benelux clients include top-notch e-commerce brands in various verticals like Fashion, Travel and Electronics.
We’re growing rapidly here in Benelux and we’re looking for the right people to accompany us on this exciting journey!
As a Technical Solution Specialist (TSS), you will draw on your consultative-problem solving skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully integrate with RTB House, and ensure that client’s performance marketing goal is met.
You will lead the successful integration of RTB House and client’s e-commerce websites and/ or mobile applications, along with daily campaign optimisation to ensure client’s goals are achieved.
You will have a structured and interactive on-boarding (yes, even during a pandemic) and a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your learning phase, and a transparent career path.
What you will do
- Management of all technical issues with regards to campaign launching and running process;
- Supervision of the creation of advertising materials (dynamic ad banners);
- Technical integration between internal campaign emission system (RTB House) and client’s e-commerce platform;
- Work closely with our account managers to deliver high standards of customer service;
- Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of online campaigns;
- Propose optimisation solutions for processes.
- Experience in ad-ops/tech support in a similar position;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience with Google Chrome’s debugging console;
- Good knowledge of Excel (Lookup/Pivot table, standard formulas);
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Appsflyer/Branch are a big plus;
- Fluent in English. Dutch would be an advantage.
What You Can Expect From Us
- The Netherlands is flat, so is our organisational structure.
- We pay well. Very well. And if that doesn’t do the trick for you, our performance-based incentive scheme and personal development budget will.
- 28 vacation days (that can turn into 30).
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Work in an international team in one of the fastest-growing segments of online advertising.
- Proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI powered retargeting technology. (check out our client success stories at https://www.rtbhouse.com/success-stories/).
- An online bi-weekly pub quiz to keep the spirits high.