What you will do:
- manage campaigns for existing clients, maximizing target goals and results;
- execute customer communications in line with company standards and processes;
- respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- provide specific information regarding company’s services and products;
- assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- obtain, review and process customer orders;
- develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge;
- analyze data and provide reports.
- minimum 2 years of experience of success in driving revenue growth through strategic account planning and management;
- understanding of ad tech and online advertising markets in Korea
- experience in managing online advertising campaigns for clients, preferably in e-commerce, online travel, gaming & classifieds verticals;
- relevant experience in customer-facing roles or customer service required;
- knowledge of customer support tools and processes;
- ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements;
- excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- high level of motivation and willingness to learn;
- hands-on working experience of Google Analytics, Mobile Measurement Partners;
- native in Korean with fluency in English (C1 level).
- competitive salary and incentives plan, based on experience and increasing performance;
- an engaging role in a new fast-growth project;
- a rewarding career in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere;
- fully responsible, high potential position with our business in Korea.