Financial Reporting Senior Specialist
- Preparing the consolidated financial statements under Polish Accounting Standards (for statutory purposes) and IFRS (for management purposes);
- Supporting the management reporting to the board;
- Supporting and/or leading global projects within FP&A;
- Striving to improve financial processes;
- Coordinate and take active part in external audits of the consolidated financial statements;
- Coordinating internal data flow among multiple teams (Finance, FP&A, Inventory, Treasury);
- Effective cooperation with other teams;
- Supporting ad hoc tasks.
What we are looking for:
- Working knowledge of financial statements consolidation under Polish Accounting Standards (PAS) and IFRS accounting framework;
- Working experience of 3 to 5 years in external financial regulatory and non-regulatory reporting under PAS and IFRS;
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar area;
- Working knowledge of office applications especially Google Sheets/Excel;
- Advanced data presentations and data visualization skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Personality: self-reliant, proactive, hands-on mentality, team player, multi-tasking, able to work with deadlines under pressure;
- Fluent in English & Polish.
Nice to have:
- Professional-level knowledge of US-GAAP will be a plus;
- Working knowledge of consolidation systems;
- Working knowledge of ERP systems;
- Basic SQL knowledge.
What we offer:
- Being part of an award-winning organization, one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe;
- The ability to work in a genuinely international environment and win the market with the best people;
- A rewarding career in high energy and the inspiring atmosphere completely different from traditional corporate practices;
- Attractive salary;
- Outstanding training and onboarding program.