Country Manager, AUNZ
Country Manager, AUZ
With 1200+ specialists, in 70+ markets, and 3,000+ clients across various regions, we have set new market standards when it comes to truly personalized marketing. With the power of Deep Learning technology, we have successfully developed solutions that help our clients fuel their business and marketing goals, boost their innovation, and elevate the customer experience.
As Country Manager, you will be responsible for the full Profit & Loss of the AUZ region, and you will manage, the local team of Account & Sales Managers. You will also focus on identifying new revenue opportunities, drive new business & agency partnerships and will convert them into RTB House clients.
What you will do:
- You will have full responsibility for RTB House performance solutions in the Australia/New Zealand markets;
- You will implement both short-term and long-term market development strategies;
- You will identify business expansion opportunities, analyze market potential and target new business of the highest value;
- You will reach the senior leadership & decision makers to major local ecommerce players;
- You will establish sales objectives and project expected sales volume and profit within the managed territory;
- You will maintain sales volume and adjust selling activities in line with the market situation;
- You will build effective networks across business areas;
- You will effectively manage multidisciplinary teams;
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 8 -10 years of experience in direct sales and/or agency sales working in the online environment (preferably e-commerce and travel) in Australia/New Zealand region;
- You possess good knowledge of e-commerce, online advertising & retargeting;
- You have a strong network of local e-commerce players with knowledge of the top decisions makers;
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to manage sales & account management teams, forecast sales and build sales plans, and have recruitment & general office operations experience;
- You have the ability to understand customers’ needs and requirements and translate these into profitable solutions for both the customers and the company;
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders;
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to develop the business;
- You are self-motivated, enjoy taking on new initiatives, and have high energy;
- You are a creative, problem-solver & have strong time management skills;
- Ideally based in Sydney for client facing opportunities.
What we offer:
- Being part of an award-winning organization, with outstanding growth numbers;
- Work on a great product based on the newest AI Technology (Deep Learning);
- The joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe (FT - 1000 Europe's fastest-growing company 2022);
- Work in a Great Place to Work certified company for the 4th time in a row (RTB House Brazil);
- Being part of ambitious projects and working with teams of talented and collaborative people;
- A rewarding career in a high energy, fun and inspiring atmosphere with no corporate habits;
- The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects in a growing, international organization;
- Attractive remuneration and benefits;
- Hybrid work model.
RTB House is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Read more about it: https://www.rtbhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/BR_RTB-House_Information-for-Applicants.pdf