Technical Product Manager
The online marketing technology ecosystem is experiencing a significant, enduring shift towards privacy-friendly standards, transitioning from legacy cookie-based solutions to those utilizing dedicated advertising browser APIs (examples 1, 2, 3). At RTB House, we have consistently prioritized privacy concerns. Since our inception, we've leveraged Deep Learning technology to minimize the use of PII. Today, we are at the front of industry changes by actively participating in the W3C community and collaborating with other mar-tech companies to develop innovative solutions that better protect people's privacy online.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will:
- Take responsibility for understanding the underlying business needs behind feature requests, communicate them clearly to engineering teams
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams to design and develop high-quality solutions
- Guide trade-off discussions informed by technical constraints, product strategy, and business needs
- Coordinate implementation to ensure smooth execution and manage task hand-offs
- Contribute to the documentation and communication of new functionalities to relevant teams within the company
- At least 5 years experience in technology-powered products as either a technical product manager, business analyst, software/test/automation engineer, data analyst, sales engineer, or data scientist
- Formal education in Computer Science or related, technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to understand and explain explain complex technical details to various stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, customer service, sales, or marketing.
- Ability to problem-solve with many constraints, assess risks, and present well-structured, data-informed arguments.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, sales, customer service, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong project management skills, with a focus on organization and a "get stuff done" attitude
- Involvement in a large-scale, complex, and interesting projects
- A fast-evolving product in one of the fastest growing companies in Poland
- An independent position with great autonomy
- Attractive Salary
- Work equipment according to your needs
- Continuous professional development and the opportunity of raising qualifications
- Friendly work atmosphere