You will be trusted with high-end and complex duties, such as:
- support to several Directors in daily duties and managing calendars;
- organizing meetings, business trips or events;
- preparing presentations and necessary documents for the meetings;
- document flow coordination;
- accounting Director’s expenses;
- help with personal matters;
- act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients;
- create regular reports, presentations and update internal databases.
- proven & solid work experience as an Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant or similar (at least 2 years);
- knowledge of office procedures;
- proficient level of English (C1+);
- excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work;
- strong computer skills and solid experience with office management systems and MS Office;
- familiarity with online calendars;
- strong listening and communication skills (via phone, email and in-person);
- experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
What we offer:
- a rewarding career in an award-winning organization with outstanding growth numbers - one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies according to the Financial Times;
- co-financing external courses and trainings;
- attractive salary;
- ability to work in a truly international environment;
- opportunity to grow together with the burgeoning company and develop in the desired career direction;
- friendly, supporting and inspiring atmosphere with no corporate habits.