Creative Team Manager
What you will do:
- Oversee the daily operations and resource coordination of a 10+ people Creative Team consisting of creative designers, content writers, and a project coordinator;
- Shoulder the responsibility for the quality and completion of all projects assigned to members of the Creative Team;
- Design and optimize project flows, frameworks, processes, and resources;
- Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company's tone of voice;
- Translate marketing strategy into effective creative ideas;
- Mentor and provide regular opportunities for the professional development of team members;
- Work with internal and external strategic partners to create assets using the most current industry best practices;
- Serve as a liaison between the Marketing and Creative Team and between the Creative Team and other departments;
- Implement solutions to potential problems that could delay the completion of projects.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in creative or marketing operations in a creative agency, production company, software house, or related field;
- Experience in managing a creative team and an ability to navigate cross-functional teams;
- Working knowledge of B2B marketing;
- Minimum C1-level fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Top-quality analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proactivity, independence, ability to cooperate with different teams, stakeholders management, excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong project management background.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work at a global company providing state-of-the-art marketing solutions for top brands worldwide;
- Creatively challenging projects with a genuine impact on the industry of the future and a direct impact on the company's strategy;
- Fully responsible, high potential, and strategic position in Company's HQ.
- Opportunity to work in a truly international environment (cooperation with multinational teams on a everyday basis);
- The friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of open-minded professionals;
- An attractive salary.