Project Manager - Account Management Excellence
Who We Are
RTB House is a global company operating in the Digital Marketing sector that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands worldwide.
Founded in 2012, RTB House applied Artificial Intelligence technologies to develop display advertising buying engine (DSP, demand-side platform) based on Machine Learning algorithms. Since 2017, we have successfully implemented our proprietary engine based on the Deep Learning algorithms, the next generation of the AI. As of now, RTB House is the first and only AdTech company in the world to be powered entirely by the Deep Learning algorithms. This enables our clients to generate outstanding results and reach their short, mid and long-term goals.
RTB House is a recognized fast-growing innovative company, listed among the 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies by the Financial Times and in the Technology Fast 50® by Deloitte.
Our team is comprised of 750+ online marketing professionals in over 30 locations across the globe: New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Berlin, Amsterdam, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai, and Warsaw. We serve 2,000+ campaigns for 1,600+ clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions.
RTB House in Germany
RTB House started its operations in Germany in November 2017 and has gradually grown to a dedicated 10+ persons team. Our operations are run from 4 offices in Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg and Stuttgart. Our clients are top-notch German and Austrian e-commerce brands in the Fashion, Health & Beauty, Home & Garden, Travel and Classifieds verticals.
The successful candidate will join the team during a period of exceptional growth of our business in the DACH region.
What you will do:
- generate value for our clients by improving operations in the local account management organization;
- manage key initiatives to drive our customer service to the top level;
- be a thought partner for the local Head of Account Management and HQ counterparts;
- support reporting for the top clients by counseling the local account managers;
- improve results on a business unit level by running dedicated projects in account management;
- speed up new products and services adoption by supporting upsell activities on a local level
- background related to project management, operations management or process improvement with at least 2 years in a respective role;
- excellence in prioritization and running projects end-to-end, ability to independently operationalize complex projects;
- strong problem solving skills, curiosity to understand complex concepts;
- strong analytical skills, demonstrated understanding of advanced analytics and big data will be an asset;
- proactivity, independence, ability to cooperate with different teams, and strong communication skills;
- self-motivation, initiative, and high energy, detail orientation, thoroughness;
- fluent in English and German;
- experience working in the online environment (preferably e-commerce) or basic knowledge of retargeting will be an asset.
- possibility to drive impactful projects focused on existing business in close cooperation with market leadership;
- being a thought partner for the functional heads in HQ responsible for account management and new products introduction;
- unique opportunity to learn from commercial and data science (BI) teams;
- an attractive salary;
- being part of an award-winning organization, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe (Deloitte - Fast 50 CE 2018 and 2019, 24th in the tech sector in the Financial Times 1000: Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies 2019);