Account-Based Marketing Manager
If you love marketing, you'll know that ABM is everything. Intensive campaigns focused on single clients are an opportunity for experienced marketing professionals to bring their 360-degree knowledge to the game. We need people who have that rare mix of creativity (thinking big by default) and organization (coordinating teams of talented people who will bring that vision to life). The reward? Working on dedicated campaigns for some of the world's biggest companies.
Are you a perfect match:?
- You are a modern marketer, knowledgeable and experienced in using a mix of tactics and channels to deliver the right message, to the right person, at the right time.
- You are driven and motivated by results and making a contribution to the company’s objectives.
- You are recognized as a trusted partner and advisor who shares the best approaches to marketing with your colleagues
- You excel at collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to get the job done and thoroughly enjoy being a part of the team.
- You measure and optimize. You are results- and data-driven. You use tools to measure success and failure, taking KPIs and objectives into account, then decide on the next right step.
- You have experience in content creation. You’ll work with a team of experienced designers and copywriters, and it will be your job to get the most out of their talents.
- You treat each client as a new opportunity for creative brilliance. You are able to put yourself in the client’s shoes, understand the needs of their business, and decide what makes the most compelling written and visual story to win their hearts.
What will you do:
- Work creatively and collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, and Account Managers teams to develop strong ABM marketing strategies and tactics, that create and nurture our pipeline through the whole cycle.
- Partner with the sales team to develop account-level marketing plans designed to build relationships with decision makers, secure meetings, generate pipeline, and accelerate the sales process.
- Design creative, customized programs to drive demand in key territories and strategic accounts, using a multi-channel, integrated marketing approach with a variety of tactics including: email, direct mail, display, social, events (virtual and/or in-person), print, video, interactive reports just for a start!
- Communicate regularly with sales to ensure alignment, collaboration, and follow up on campaigns’ progress.
- Understand and translate detailed analysis of key performance indicators and business objectives into strategic initiatives and integrated campaigns.
- Provide data and insights on target accounts and stakeholders within these accounts to sales.
- Measure, analyze, and report on target account penetration on a regular basis, as well as the impact of ABM efforts on marketing pipeline attribution.
What are the requirements:
- 6+ years of applicable marketing experience (ideally in an international tech company), including at least 3 years in ABM-related or B2B growth hacking positions
- Experience in leading marketing projects internationally.
- Successful track record in developing integrated marketing campaigns and executing programs to achieve sales goals.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, marketing automation tools, and data tracking to assess campaign effectiveness.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with senior management.
- Outstanding project management and coordination skills with the ability to track multiple, simultaneous projects and deliverables.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
What we offer:
- A rewarding career in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies according to the Financial Times.
- A team of senior marketing professionals who have been hand-picked to drive the business and the industry forward with great stories. A supportive, enthusiastic, and mature team of people who love delivering quality.
- Becoming a part of a dedicated, international, fast-paced team of professionals that embraces collaboration and experimentation to deliver true client impact.
- Space for self-development and tools necessary to implement your own ideas.
- Competitive salary.
By joining RTB House you will have a chance to be a part of an award-winning organization with outstanding growth numbers, working with a great product based on the newest AI Technology (Deep Learning).