Account-Based Marketing Manager
We are looking for an Account-Based Marketing Manager who will join our team and will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, execution and measurement of targeted account-focused campaigns.
Are you a perfect match?
- You are a modern marketer, knowledgeable and experienced at using a mix of tactics to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time.
- You are driven and motivated by results and contribution to pipeline and revenue.
- You are recognized as a trusted partner who people will seek out to on how to use the power of marketing to amplify their campaigns.
- You excel at collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to get the job done and thoroughly enjoy being a part of the team.
- You measure and optimize, having in mind KPIs and objectives to apply and the tools to use to assess success or failure.
- You have experience in content creation, creative writing, and proofreading to design compelling marketing and sales materials.
What will you do:
- Work creatively and collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, and Account Manager teams to develop strong ABM marketing strategies and tactics that create and nurture our pipeline from early to late stage and closed/won.
- Partner with the sales team to develop account-level marketing plans designed to build relationships with decision makers, secure meetings, generate pipeline, and accelerate the sales process.
- Design creative, customized programs to drive demand in key territories and strategic accounts, using a multi-channel, integrated marketing approach using a variety of tactics including email, direct mail, display, social, and events (virtual and/or in-person).
- Communicate regularly with sales to ensure alignment, collaboration, and follow up on campaigns’ progress.
- Understand and translate detailed analysis of key performance indicators and business objectives into strategic initiatives and integrated campaigns.
- Provide data and insights on target accounts and contacts within these accounts to sales.
- Measure, analyze, and report on target account penetration on a regular basis as well as the impact of ABM efforts on marketing pipeline attribution.
What are the requirements:
- 6+ years of applicable marketing experience (ideally in an international tech company), including at least 3 years in ABM-related or B2B growth hacking positions.
- Experience in leading marketing projects internationally.
- Track record of success in developing integrated marketing campaigns and executing programs to achieve sales goals.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, marketing automation tools, and data tracking to assess campaign effectiveness.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with senior levels of management.
- Outstanding project management and coordination skills with the ability to track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
What we offer:
- A rewarding career in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies according to the Financial Times.
- An opportunity to participate in ambitious projects and exciting challenges in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Becoming a part of a dedicated, international, fast-paced team of professionals that embraces collaboration and experimentation to deliver true client impact.
- Space for self-development and tools necessary to implement your own ideas.
- Competitive salary.
By joining RTB House you will have a chance to be a part of an award-winning organization with outstanding growth numbers, working with a great product based on the newest AI Technology (Deep Learning).