Private Advertising Project Manager
Online marketing technology, motivated by raising privacy concerns, will be going through a lot of changes in the coming years - from legacy, cookie-based solutions to the ones based on dedicated advertising browser APIs. RTB House has historically focused on putting user privacy first by building its Deep Learning technology around behavioral data which aims to be stripped of any Personally-Identifiable Information (PII). Now, our company is on the forefront of the change with its active participation in the W3C community and drafting the new solutions together with other leaders in the advertising space.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Take part in driving execution of the company’s long-term strategy addressing business needs;
- Understand business needs of different stakeholders of programmatic ecosystem and articulate technical requirements;
- Understand value proposition from potential business partnerships and provide recommendations;
- Work hand-in-hand with the engineering teams to design and develop high quality solutions;
- Guide trade-off discussions informed by technical insights, product strategy, and business needs;
- Develop implementation plans to accommodate multiple teams requirements and ensure stability of the solution.
- >3 years of experience in project management, product management or a similar role preferably at advertising technology provider or a publishing company;
- Knowledge and experience in the digital advertising and programmatic area;
- Ability to understand and explain to all stakeholders a high-level technical overview of our product;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex and unfamiliar subjects at the intersection of business and IT and explain it in a simple manner;
- Independence, accuracy, attention to detail, and proactivity;
- Well-developed logical and analytical thinking competencies;
- Great communication and teamwork skills;
- Working experience of MS Office/G Suite (PowerPoint and Excel in particular);
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Strong organizational skills and solution-oriented personality;
- Fluency in English.
What we offer
- The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects, defining the future of the whole advertising industry;
- Work close to publicly respected experts in the field from companies such as Google, Meta, Mozilla, Apple and many more.
- Work on a great product based on the newest AI Technology (Deep Learning), that actually works;
- Attractive salary;
- Being part of an award-winning organization, with outstanding growth numbers, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe (FT - 1000 Europe's fastest-growing company 2021);
- A rewarding career in a high energy and inspiring atmosphere with numerous growth opportunities;
- Work equipment according to your needs;
- Friendly work atmosphere.