Marketing Manager, APAC
What you will do:
- plan with HQ the marketing strategy for local market (Southeast Asia);
- implement, coordinate and execute wide range of tasks planned in the marketing strategy (short and long term);
- coordinate company’s attendance in events with support in delivering dedicated marketing materials;
- coordinate the workflow with company’s subcontractors and partners on various marketing projects;
- support marketing content production (sales presentations, videos etc.);
- monitor market changes and aligning new strategies accordingly.
- managing presence at ticketed events;
- managing company's presence at sponsored events;
- 4+ years marketing or communication experience;
- B2B marketing experience is a must
- fluent command of English;
- exceptional communication and social skills;
- practical experience in organizing events;
- ability to multi-task and self-manage at high level;
- focus on performance and delivering task in the pipeline;
- knowledge of the latest trends in Content Marketing, Social Media and Events.
What we offer:
- unique opportunity to join creative, fast growing company in online advertising;
- ability to work in a truly international environment and win the market with the best people;
- opportunity for professional development and growth as we grow fast in the region;
- being the part of the Singapore team pointed as the Innovation Leader on the market;
- attractive salary and a package of benefits.