Team Lead Account Management
Who we are:
Founded in 2012, RTB House offers marketing solutions that allow the biggest brands and media agencies to activate retargeting and branding campaigns. The company works with more than 3,500 advertisers (retail, travel, classified, telco, beauty, auto...). RTB House is made up of 1,000+ specialists spread over more than 30 offices around the world (EMEA, APAC, US, LATAM, Australia). Its buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms. It is classified by Deloitte for the 5th consecutive year as a company with a fast growth and strong revenue.
The impact you will make:
The Team Leader Account Manager will take ownership of key accounts portfolios and ensure client satisfaction and high retention as well as manage a team of Account Managers.
You will work on:
- Oversee and optimize a portfolio of key accounts;
- Manage, support, and develop a team of Account Managers;
- Hire 3 new people to complete the existing team;
- Support the team in regular performance reporting to clients, including QBR presentations;
- Ensure client satisfaction and high retention for all clients managed by the team;
- Maintain local AM processes and global best practices;
- Coordinate and execute local projects in account management in line with company-wide projects;
- Organize optimizations processes across Account Management & Technical Account Management teams;
- Internal reporting on individual and market performance to the Head of Account Management.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 7 years in digital marketing account management in programmatic/retargeting/campaign management, experience with large clients;
- +3 years experience in managing teams;
- Experience in managing very large e-commerce clients, including relationship building with director or C-level;
- Analytical thinker and problem solver, quality-first attitude, very high level of communication and presentation;
- Strong and clear motivation,
- Experience with target setting and evaluation is an asset;
- Fluency in English
- Within 1 month since hire: learn about RTB House and your new role. Finalize onboarding induction program
- Within 3 months: understand the whole process of a campaign (from set up to optimization), assess the campaigns’ performance and understand the area of improvement
- Within 6 months since hire: demonstrate autonomy to manage the team, attend clients’ meetings to listen to the general business goals and bring added value in the discussions
- Within 1 year since hire: able to hire new people, to set goals and priorities, to assess quarterly performance, to build strong relationships with our clients to act as a trusted advisor
- Competitive compensation (fixed salary and bonus), health & pension insurance (Alan), lunch vouchers (Swile), 50% reimbursement of a public transportation fee
- A one-month international induction program to discover the company and master the main tasks of your job;
- A multicultural (7 different nationalities in the French team) and caring team which is the engine of our success;
- A 100% flexible mode of organization (hybrid work model where each employee can mix remote work from home and time at the office in the Paris center);
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe - #46 out of 1,000 fastest growing European companies in the Financial Times #FT1000 list;
- The opportunity to learn and improve continuously: the company places the development of its employees at the heart of its strategy through internal and external training, 360° assessments, feedback culture, coaching and mentoring.
RTB House is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Read more about it: https://www.rtbhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/BR_RTB-House_Information-for-Applicants.pdf