Technical Solution Specialist - Japan
RTB House is a global programmatic DSP (Demand Side Platform) company that works in Real-Time Bidding environment to serve digital ads (display, video, native ads) in both web & mobile applications, with highly accurate targeting & relevant offers.
Powered with Deep-Learning model to accurately pinpoint “Who to serve” and “What products to recommend”, RTB House has increased the efficiency of more than 2000+ customers worldwide to maximize their digital advertising budgets & performance.
As a Technical Solution Specialist (TSS), you will draw on your consultative-problem solving skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully integrate with RTB House, and ensure that client’s performance marketing goal is met.
You will lead the successful integration of RTB House and client’s e-commerce websites and/ or mobile applications, along with daily campaign optimization to ensure the client’s goal is achieved.
Our fantastic team & collaborative environment are looking forward to welcoming you.
You will have a structured onboarding (yes, even in the face of COVID-19), a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your learning phase, and a transparent career path.
Your daily tasks at a glance:
- Ensuring technical issues/tickets are responded within the agreed SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Leading the integration between RTB House’ tags and client’s websites/mobile apps to ensure proper tags installation (via Google Tag Manager, Appsflyer, etc)
- Daily campaign’s optimization, to ensure client’s marketing goal is met.
- Working in tandem with Sales & Account Managers to deliver high client’s satisfaction (agreed goal is met, technical issues are responded in a timely manner).
- Communicate with Business & Technical teams via Tickets/Email/Call, etc.
Ideally, the candidate will have the following:
- Experience with e-commerce and/or digital advertising landscape
- Experience with Google Chrome’s debugging console
- Good knowledge of Excel (Lookup/Pivot table, standard formulas)
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Appsflyer/Branch are a big plus.
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Unique opportunity to join a creative, fast-growing company in online advertising at the heart of its core operations
- Ability to work in a truly international environment and conquer the market with the best team
- Opportunity for professional development and growth as we are growing fast
- Being part of a company hailed as the Innovation Leader in the market