(Senior) Technical Account Manager / AdOps
Who we are:
Founded in 2012, RTB House offers marketing solutions that allow the biggest brands and media agencies to activate retargeting and branding campaigns. The company works with more than 3,500 advertisers (retail, travel, classified, telco, beauty, auto...). RTB House is made up of 1,300 specialists spread over more than 30 offices around the world (EMEA, APAC, US, LATAM, Australia). Its buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms. It is classified by Deloitte for the 5th consecutive year as a company with a fast growth and strong revenue.
The impact you will make:
It’s a job creation to complete the existing 8 TAMs team. You are a key element in excellent delivery of the campaigns. Our teams will count on your technical and analytical skills to make campaigns roll out well and maximize the results.
You will work closely with the other teams: Account Managers, Sales Managers and Directors. You will report directly to the Technical Team lead.
You will work on:
- Conduct the technical operations for our clients in the following fields:
- Coordination of all technical issues with regards to online campaign launching and running process;
- Technical integration between internal campaign emission system (RTB House) and client’s e-commerce platform;
- Work closely with our account managers and sales teams to deliver high standards of customer service;
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of online campaigns;
- Propose optimization solutions for processes in order to achieve both internal and external goals.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in technical role/s;
- Strong analytical skills are a must;
- Experienced user of Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn;
- Good time management skills and attention to detail;
- Fluency in English and French
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Within 1 month since hire: Completing of onboarding program, Wiki (internal knowledge base)
- Within 3 months since hire: Ability to manage basic tasks within the allotted timeline
- Within 6 months since hire: Full autonomy on basic tasks
- Within 1 year since hire: Ability to manage advanced tasks and support less experienced colleagues with their tasks
- Competitive compensation (fixed salary and bonus), health & pension insurance (Alan - 100% paid by the company), lunch vouchers (Swile), 50% reimbursement of a public transportation fee
- Budget for external training available for every associate (2000€ per year)
- A one-month international induction program to discover the company and master the main tasks of your job
- A multicultural (7 different nationalities in the French team) and caring team which is the engine of our success
- A 100% flexible mode of organization (hybrid work model where each employee can mix remote work from home and time at the office in the Paris center)
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe - #46 out of 1,000 fastest growing European companies in the Financial Times #FT1000 list;
- The opportunity to learn and improve continuously: the company places the development of its employees at the heart of its strategy through internal and external training, 360° assessments, feedback culture, coaching and mentoring
RTB House is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.