Team Leader, Account Management, Italy
As an Account Management Team Leader, you will take ownership of key clients’ portfolios and ensure client satisfaction and high retention as well as manage a team of Account Managers in the Italian region. With your consultative approach, you will be developing the accounts further by proposing new products as well as ensuring clients’ existing spend increases.
Our fantastic team & collaborative environment are looking forward to welcoming you.
You will have structured onboarding (yes, even in the face of COVID-19), a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your learning phase, and a transparent career path.
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of key clients;
- Manage a team of Account Managers;
- Maintain local AM processes and global best practices;
- Coordinate and execute local projects in account management that would go in line with company-wide projects;
- Ensure client satisfaction and high retention for all clients managed by the team;
- Support the team in regular performance reporting to clients, including QBR presentations;
- Ensure timely payments from the clients for the managed team;
- Organize optimizations processes across AM & TAM teams to meet client goals and internal goals;
- Internal reporting on individual and market performance to the Country Manager, Head of AM and/or HQ;
- Act as subject matter expert for the team.
- At least 5 years in account management, experience with large clients;
- At least 3 years of experience in e-commerce or 2 years+ in retargeting;
- Experience organizing teams as a people manager or project manager;
- Experience in managing very large clients, including relationship building with director level or C-level;
- Quality-first attitude, very high level of communication and presentation;
- Strong problem-solving skills, proven experience with data analysis;
- Strong and clear motivation, being able to self-motivate;
- Experience in setting targets and evaluation would be beneficial;
- Experience in hiring would be a plus;
- Unique opportunity to join a creative, fast-growing company in online advertising;
- A chance to work in a truly international environment with the best people;
- Competitive package
- Becoming part of an award-winning organization, with outstanding growth numbers;
- Opportunity to work on a great product based on the newest AI Technology (Deep Learning);
- Working and learning in one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe (Deloitte - Fast 50 CE 2018 /FT - 8th fastest-growing company);
- A rewarding career in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere;
- Opportunity to contribute to ambitious projects in the growing, international organization;
- A training program in our headquarters to develop your professional skills further.
- In an engaging role in a new fast-growth project;