Digital Account manager / Senior Account manager
Who we are:
RTB House is a global company operating in the Digital Marketing sector that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands worldwide.
Founded in 2012, RTB House applied Artificial Intelligence technologies to develop display advertising buying engine (DSP, demand-side platform) based on Deep Learning algorithms.
RTB House is a recognized fast-growing innovative company, listed among the 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies by the Financial Times and in the Technology Fast 50® by Deloitte.
Our team is comprised of 750+ online marketing professionals in over 30 locations across the globe: New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Berlin, Amsterdam, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai, and Warsaw. We serve 2,000+ campaigns for 1,600+ clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions.
Growing rapidly, RTB House searches for talented sales people specialized in digital advertising. We thrive to make Russian market one of the largest ones within RTB House in EMEA. Do you want to become a part of the most exciting success stories in the Ad Tech industry? Join the team of excited and passionate colleagues and start a new great career opportunity!
We are looking for an Account Manager, who has experience in the e-commerce industry and in account management. You will be serving top Russian client e-shops, so a proven record in a similar position is important.
What you will do:
- Manage accounts of the clients;
- Cooperate with the largest brands from the e-commerce market in Russia;
- Meet clients face to face regularly to ensure premium customer service;
- Create remarketing strategies in the fashion, marketplace, retail and classifieds industries based on data analysis and your own creativity;
- Adhere to the company goals related to campaign management (i.e. keep an eye on campaign margin and scale);
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- Regularly report campaign status for the largest clients and provide improvement ideas to the direct manager;
- Take care of customer success and long-term relationship;
- Provide specific information regarding company’s services and products;
- Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- Obtain, review and process orders; ensure timely payments for our services.
- Experience (2-5 years) in managing online advertising campaigns for Clients;
- Preferably experience working in adtech, advertiser or agency (online area);
- Highly developed analytical skills;
- Interest in digital marketing/ e-commerce;
- Working experience with MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of customer support tools and processes;
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills;
- Multi-tasking, high level of energy, resourcefulness;
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn;
- Positive, can-do attitude;
- Proficiency in Russian and good command of English (B2/C1 level).
- Being part of an award-winning organization, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe (Deloitte - Fast 50 CE 2018 and 2019, 24th in the tech sector in the Financial Times 1000: Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies 2019);
- Chance to work in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising;
- Friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals;
- Great opportunity for professional growth.