Enterprise Sales Director
As an Enterprise Sales Director you will play a substantial role in developing RTB House position on RTB/online advertising market in the US. Your mission will be to demonstrate the value of RTB House products, establish trusted relationships with clients, and drive success of our brand by active sales efforts. You will be one of the key people building our US business.
What you will do:
- identify new sales opportunities and convert them into RTB House customers;
- you’ll be selling from an array of full funnel solutions powered by deep learning AI;
- generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to close;
- execute customer communications via telephone or email, in line with standards and processes;
- elevate client relationships at all business levels;
- research and develop strategic business plans for each assigned account;
- create formal offers and present them to potential customers;
- report on the status of sales processes regarding both existing and potential customers both directly and through our CRM;
- partner with technical and sales teams; working closely with AM team to help grow and retain strategic clients;
- deliver high levels of customer relationship management, satisfaction and interaction;
- develop professional and technical knowledge by attending training sessions;
- travel “when safe” to different cities around the US for client meetings.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- proven track record of sales success within the retail, or ecommerce online industry;
- must have West Coast experience and contacts;
- university degree (preferably in the field of business, marketing, engineering or communication);
- highly analytical person with the ability to sell in a consultative style;
- strong influencer with exceptional negotiation and communication skills;
- understanding of the online advertising industry, performance marketing and RTB model will be an asset.
- Competitive salary;
- Top-tier healthcare for you and your family with 100% premiums covered by organization;
- Matching 401(k) plan;
- Home office stipend, internet/cell reimbursement, and baby cash;
- Ability to choose from a wide range of supplemental insurance options;
- Flexibility to permanently work remotely or in a hybrid model (home & office);
- Being a key contributor of our expanding US business;
- Joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising.