Regional Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist at RTB House will handle sourcing, assessing and delivering an impactful candidate experience with emphasis on our employer branding methods. The ideal candidate is able to work with colleagues, stakeholders and hiring managers globally to contribute to our regional growth and success
What you will do:
- source via multiple channels, e.g. social networking, job postings, employee referrals, etc. to ensure a robust candidate pipeline for open positions;
- screen potential employees;
- maintain an up to date pipeline of candidates to aid in increasing staffing needs as the company expands;
- exhibit creativity, resourcefulness, initiative, and persistence in sourcing for hard to fill or unique positions in decent places all over the world;
- effectively manage a requisition workload and consistently deliver quality of hire metrics;
- ensure a high quality candidate experience throughout the recruitment life cycle process;
- maintain consistent communication with hiring managers, ensure the staffing plans and candidate pipeline align to meet hiring goals;
- accurately track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders on a regular basis;
- continuously attract and network with top talent and build a central repository of candidate information with an emphasis on feeder pool development to proactively meet future workforce needs and decrease time to fill;
- ensure positive experience for candidates to optimally leverage the talent attraction activity.
- minimum 3 years of direct talent sourcing and recruitment experience;
- excellent networking abilities and communication skills;
- proactive and can-do attitude;
- experience of social media within the recruitment arena;
- excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills at all levels and cultures of the organization;
- demonstrated ability to work independently, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines;
- fluency in English is a must (knowledge of other languages will be an advantage).
- unique opportunity to join creative, fast growing company in online advertising at the heart of its core operations;
- ability to work in a truly international environment;
- friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of open minded professionals and passion for internet technology and advertising solutions.