Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager
Who We Are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first and only in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their short, mid and long-term goals.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team is comprised of 750+ specialists in over 30 locations across the globe: New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Berlin, Amsterdam, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai and Warsaw. It serves more than 2,000 campaigns for clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions.
From 2018, after successfully deploying deep learning into 100 percent of its algorithms, RTB House develops two divisions AI Marketing Lab and Creatives Lab, independent from R&D teams, focused on leading innovation for MarTech solutions.
RTB House in Germany
RTB House started its operations in Germany in November 2017 and has gradually grown to a dedicated 15+ persons team. Our operations are run from 4 offices in Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg and Stuttgart. Our clients are top-notch German and Austrian e-commerce brands in the Fashion, Health & Beauty, Home & Garden, Travel and Classifieds verticals.
The successful candidate will join the team during a period of exceptional growth of our business in the DACH region.
About the Team
The Sales team is a key contributor for growth and culture at RTB House. Every member of the team embodies our core values and strives to excel within a top-notch sales organization. Our team’s mission is to be admired internally and externally for helping to boost our clients’ business by delivering best-in-class solutions enhanced with unparalleled professionalism, integrity, and passion for Digital.
As a leading marketing technology company RTB House develops a range of new products and our Sales team will be among those who bring these innovative solutions to the market.
The successful candidate will directly report to the Country Manager DACH.
What You'll Do And How You'll Make an Impact
- help to further grow or business in DACH;
- work with the largest e-commerce businesses in the region (€100,000+ budgets);
- design strategies on how to fulfill the client’s needs and acquire new business;
- develop relationships with decision-makers of the largest e-commerce companies in the region;
- generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing;
- develop professional technical knowledge related to the solutions offered by RTB House and overall developments in the digital marketing domain;
- work closely with technical and account management teams within the company to ensure superior performance of the campaigns;
- report on the progress of sales processes regarding both existing and potential clients.
Qualifications, Qualities, and Skills We Look For
- interest and a solid understanding of the online advertising industry, esp. performance marketing;
- 3-10 years of sales experience in a B2B environment;
- self-motivated positive individual with an achiever attitude;
- highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
- ability to absorb information quickly and deliver within tight timeframe;
- creativity and ability to build a vision with prospects;
- excellent communication and presentations skills;
- outstanding negotiation skills;
- exceptional professionalism and business acumen;
- ability to keep an open communication, particularly when working remotely;
- proficiency in German and fluency in English (C1 or above).
What We offer
- At RTB House we value your potential and encourage you to further develop from the start;
- An international working environment inspires you and enables you to develop projects part of a highly qualified and motivated team;
- With our continuous growth we offer excellence career opportunities for you;
- We are rethinking AdTech and you can help share this exciting process;
- We offer a competitive compensation and bonus package;
- Extensive Onboarding for new joiners and buddy program;
- Collaborative/Supportive environment that enables you to learn from each other.
If you want to join a fast-growing technology company and find this role a good fit, apply to RTB House.
We care about data privacy, so please add to your CV the statement of consent for processing personal data as defined by GDPR (text: I agree that my personal data will be stored and processed by RTB House in order to facilitate recruitment process as defined by the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 from 14 April 2016).