Account Manager (West)
As an Account Manager, you will own the client relationship post-sale and are responsible for ensuring superior client service through excellence in campaign management, relationship development and client retention. In this client-facing role, you will work on leading brands and focus on performance optimization and account growth.
If you are a passionate self-starter with strong people skills and analytical abilities, and you understand business drivers for performance, this may be the perfect role for you!
What you can expect:
- In your first month, you will be immersed in our comprehensive, hands-on induction training program. During induction, you will be introduced to RTB House products, internal systems, and company processes. You will get acquainted with your fellow team members and start to get a feel for your day to day.
- By your third month, you will fully own your client relationships and campaigns. You’ll be responsible for helping your clients achieve their KPIs and grow their campaigns to their full potential. You will also lead integrations for new partners.
What you will do:
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest US and global brands, and as the quarterback of your accounts, you will be behind the plays when it comes to account development and growth strategy.
- As the main point of contact, you will build strong relationships with clients, through regular face-to-face meetings, including communication via phone, video, and email.
- Maintain clear, concise and timely communication in regards to all customer requests.
- Be an expert on all things RTB House, maintaining in-depth knowledge of all products and services.
- Run point on ad campaign launches, guiding customers through the process while managing communication across all teams internally.
- Provide regular reporting and updates on campaign performance, including QBR presentations.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years experience working in adtech or an agency role, managing online advertising campaigns for clients.
- 1-2 years experience in a client-facing role.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A passion for customer service. You have a talent for anticipating customer needs and exceeding expectations.
- A knack for multitasking and organization. You’re able to juggle everything from campaign launches to ad hoc requests across multiple clients.
- A data driven mindset. You’re comfortable organizing data in Excel and Powerpoint to present insights and recommendations to your clients.
- A positive, can-do attitude. You have a high level of motivation and are willing to learn.
- A determination and drive to succeed.You are resourceful, and have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Why RTB House:
There are so many reasons you should choose RTB House. Here’s just a few…
- You will have a direct impact on the success of the company. Your work matters and is essential to the evolution, growth and success of our business.
- We’ve been recognized as one of the 2022 Best Places to Work by Built In NYC.
- Built In NYC has also recognized us as one of the 2022 Best Paying Companies.
- “Your Workspace. Your Choice.” Work from home, work from an office space, or blend the two together in a way that works for you. We’ll even provide you with a stipend to help set up your home office.
- We prioritize your growth and career path with your goals and passions in mind, and we offer comprehensive and continuous training, including a stipend for external courses.
- Extensive benefits package including 100% coverage of your medical insurance premium, matching 401K plan, baby cash, phone stipend and much more!
- Fun events including coffee socials and virtual happy hours.
- You will get to work with amazing people in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising.
About RTB House:
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. The company’s AI-based product offering includes retargeting solutions and branding campaigns with ultra-effective Video Ads.