Growing rapidly, RTB House searches for talented specialists to develop Branding and Agency Business strategies for account management
You will contribute to the success of our new products by supporting our Account Management teams worldwide from the Account Management Strategy Central team.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in advertising technologies, all RTB House products, and specialize in our new products.
- Join the New Product Retention team to structure the client’s approach (Direct and Agency)
- Support account management teams worldwide to develop client relationships
- Create new materials that will be used to provide creative and valuable insights to our customers
- Support local needs for custom client Reportings
- Deep Dive on Strategic Accounts to optimize the setup and campaign management
- Lead internal webinars and provide training content to improve Account Management knowledge and best practices about new products
- Implement new processes to ensure customer success
- Gather client feedback and suggest/implement adapted action plans
- Traveling required ~10% of the time - not applicable during Covid-19 restrictions;
- Create relevant advertising strategies for agencies clients based on data analysis and your own expertise
- Provide dedicated reports and advanced insights for the agencies
- Analyze data in order to optimize campaigns’ performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in managing online advertising campaigns, preferably client-facing roles in the ad-tech industry.
- At least 2 years experience within the agency context (campaign management, Campaign Reporting, Media plan management)
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements, exceptional communication skills;
- Pedagogue and Diplomate to communicate efficiently internally.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- University degree (preferably in the field of business, marketing, engineering or communication);
- Understanding of the online advertising industry, branding/performance marketing, and RTB model;
- Experience in managing both Performance and Branding campaigns
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn with high energy and positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to build creative and convincing presentations to customers
- Team and start-up spirit
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe - #46 out of 1,000 fastest-growing European companies in the Financial Times #FT1000 list;
- Fully responsible, high potential and strategic position in headquarters
- Flexibility in shaping own career path with the growth of business operations;
- International role working closely with all countries