VP of Agency
RTB House is hiring an experienced VP of Agency, UK. The successful individual will develop our agency business by building relationships and negotiating with Big 6 agencies. We are a fast-growing company and we can hire an experienced Manager, as well as someone on a freelance basis.
Our ambition is to become a preferred partner (top 3) for agencies in Europe. If you believe you could help us achieve this goal, this could be ideal for you.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with industry experience and a strong C-level executive network at top 6 agencies.
About the job:
As the VP, Sales (Agency & Video) you will be dedicated to managing relationships with multiple agencies and driving the go-to-market strategy for programmatic video solutions. You will be responsible for building relationships, driving awareness, and maximizing revenue from your book of business. You possess deep relationships with various agencies and you are an expert in the video advertising space with strong communication and analytical skills that will provide creative solutions for client needs.
What You Will Do:
- Focus on launching RTB house personalized video and display solutions for upper-funnel campaigns;
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (decision-makers) within the advertising/media agencies environment;
- Sign general agreements with key agencies and negotiate terms and conditions;
- Help our local sales team in opening doors to key decision-makers and media planners in agencies;
- Comprehensively expand the portfolio of RTB House’s new customers through cooperation with agencies;
- Effectively navigate and network within accounts in order to achieve successful execution of the customer's strategy and roadmap;
- Oversee integration and retention for strategic accounts;
- Team management (to be discussed during the process).
- 10+ years of experience in selling branding solutions (video focus is a plus);
- Direct experience in selling to premium brands in categories, such as CPG, QSR, Automotive, Retail, Food & Beverage, Travel;
- Strategic seller who is able to solve client problems through a consultative approach and fostering this mindset amongst a broader team;
- Strong book of agency contacts and familiarity strategizing with C-level executives;
- Expert in the sales process with previous experience in collaborating with successful teams;
- Experience building strategic media plans / RFPs;
- Driven, success hungry, challenger, a builder with a hunter’s mentality.
- A proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI-powered Retargeting technology;
- The chance to work at one of the fastest-growing segments of online advertising;
- Exposure to both in-app and web campaigns and the opportunity to work with some of the premier third-party attribution partners in the industry;
- Being a key contributor to our fast-growing business;
- A competitive salary.