Technical Account Manager (Russia)
Who we are:
RTB House is a global company operating in the Digital Marketing sector that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands worldwide.
Founded in 2012, RTB House applied Artificial Intelligence technologies to develop display advertising buying engine (DSP, demand-side platform) based on Deep Learning algorithms.
RTB House is a recognized fast-growing innovative company, listed among the 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies by the Financial Times and in the Technology Fast 50® by Deloitte.
Our team is comprised of 750+ online marketing professionals in over 30 locations across the globe: New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Berlin, Amsterdam, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai, and Warsaw. We serve 2,000+ campaigns for 1,600+ clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions.
Growing rapidly, RTB House searches for talented sales people specialized in digital advertising. We thrive to make Russian market one of the largest ones within RTB House in EMEA. Do you want to become a part of the most exciting success stories in the Ad Tech industry? Join the team of excited and passionate colleagues and start a new great career opportunity!
RTB House is looking for a Technical Account Manager, responsible for developing the technical side of campaigns for our clients, optimizing campaigns to reach their goals, while continuously monitoring the health of each integration to ensure quality.
What you will do:
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Propose optimization solutions for online programs working primarily with enterprise RU clients.
- Technical integration between internal campaign emission system (RTB House) and client’s e-commerce platform;
- Work closely with our account managers to deliver high standards of customer service;
- Management of technical issues with regards to campaign launching and running process;
- Cooperate with our technical support team from Head Quarter.
- Nice to have an experience with debugging tools (e.g. firebug, web browser consoles), Google TM, Google Analytics;
- +2 years of experience in online technology, e-commerce and/or digital advertising;
- Experience in using Google Analytics will be an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good time management skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to solve problems efficiently;
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn;
- Fluent English ( B2/C1) and native Russian.
- Being part of an award-winning organization, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe (Deloitte - Fast 50 CE 2018 and 2019, 24th in the tech sector in the Financial Times 1000: Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies 2019);
- The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects in the growing, international organization;
- Chance to work in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising;
- Friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals;
- Great opportunity for professional growth.