Financial Systems Analyst
We are looking for a Financial Systems Analyst to join our internal team of developers & product owner. Core projects include financial systems, used both in our headquarters and in foreign offices.
What you will do:
- Analyze financial systems development and deployment possibilities on various markets (Asia, Americas, Europe) related to AP, AR / invoicing;
- Analyze, gather, and document business & functional requirements (Product Vision, Roadmap, Product Backlog);
- Ensure that the internal and external product stakeholders needs /expectations are met and promote transparency by helping to communicate through Agile practices;
- Collect relevant data from specific sources;
- Strive to improve financial processes;
- Build effective cooperation with other teams.
What we are looking for:
- Working experience of 1 to 5 years in Controlling & Reporting / financial tools development;
- Working experience in Agile/Scrum development environment;
- Fluency in English & Polish;
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Experience in identifying business needs and transforming them into product requirements through workshops, interviews, prototyping, and other techniques;
- Strong intellectual curiosity to understand products, how they work, and how they solve client problems;
- Ability to focus on what’s important, synthesize complex information simply, and extract the most important insights;
- Strong analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the international environment;
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira software;
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a similar area.
What we offer:
- Being part of an award-winning organization, one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe;
- The ability to work in a genuinely international environment and win the market with the best people;
- A rewarding career in high energy and an inspiring atmosphere completely different from traditional corporate practices;
- Attractive salary;
- Outstanding training and onboarding program.