Talent Acquisition Data Analyst
What you will do:
- Drive and partner with talent acquisition analytics to build our recruiting data roadmap and analytics reporting framework;
- Make recommendations to improve existing data-collection methodologies;
- Define, evaluate and report on key metrics for the Talent Acquisition organization on a global level;
- Identify, analyse and forecast trends into meaningful visualizations and develop presentations for leadership as needed;
- Translate complex findings and data in a compelling and easy-to-understand narrative for the end user;
- Produce and present ad hoc, monthly and quarterly talent acquisition analysis reports to support business line data activity reporting needs;
- Work with TA Heads to develop and maintain user dashboards that display real-time and on-demand KPIs for the Talent Acquisition Operations teams;
- Participate in the analytical approach to special projects or key business initiatives of the organization including developing timeline and objectives, performance standards, and engaging stakeholders from cross-functional departments;
- Ensure high integrity and accuracy of recruiting data through audits and governance.
- 2+ years of experience developing reports in an enterprise reporting tool with proficient knowledge of databases and business systems;
- Previous experience using research, data, and external information sources to support decision making
- Proven understanding of predictive analytics and other business-related data analysis strategies;
- Strong technical aptitude; advanced skills with various applications and systems including MS Office and GDrive
- At least basic knowledge of Python
- Capable and confident communicator with the ability to partner and influence at all levels;
- Advanced command of English (C1 level)
- an attractive salary and incentives structure, based on experience and increasing performance;
- unique opportunity to join a creative, fast-growing company in online advertising at the heart of its core operations;
- ability to work in a truly international environment;
- friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of open-minded professionals and passion for internet technology and advertising solutions.
- to participate in a training program to develop your professional skills further.