Head of Account Management, India
RTB House India is looking for a leader to lead our Account Management function in India. If you want to join a fast growing technological company, work with people who challenge the status quo everyday, want to help build a business , please read below and if you find this role a good fit, apply now !
What you will do:
- hold responsibility for building and leading Account Managers team;
- ensure a high level of customer retention rate;
- grow the business and campaigns in order to maximize growth for our clients;
- develop the team to reach operational and financial targets;
- maintain senior relationships with company’s accounts, influence client strategy and act as a leader in problem-solving in case of any significant issues;
- create a deep understanding of customer satisfaction across the team;
- hold responsibility for reporting, forecasting, building and implementing processes;
- implement tools for enhancing customer service processes and provide comprehensive training for the team;
- work closely with international HQ on developing strategic initiatives to increase customer satisfaction.
- at least 8-10 years’ of proven experience in direct client relationships in online performance media with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in people management;
- previous experience in building and managing a team and experience with b2b accounts is a must
- demonstrated track record of success in offering outstanding client management and innovation leading to revenue growth (upselling) and customer retention;
- deep understanding of India’s digital and performance marketing landscape with strong knowledge of local working cultures and strong business relationships;
- strong analytical and excel / GA skills, with an ability to identify business opportunities/issues, design appropriate tests/analysis, and execute based on results
- strong written and verbal communications skills
- fluency in written and spoken English
- experience with statistical analysis will be a plus
- self-motivator, positive and can-do attitude. Leading by example is needed
- operational and process-oriented, organised with outstanding attention to detail.
What we offer:
- You will be reporting to the Country Manager, India and will be joining a high performance team driven by a culture of cohesion and collaboration.
- We pay well. And if that doesn’t do the trick for you, our performance-based incentive scheme and personal development budget will.
- 18 vacation days. Flexible working arrangements.
- Proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI(Deep Learning) powered technology. (check out our client success stories at https://www.rtbhouse.com/success-stories/)