Machine Learning Researcher
RTB House owes its market position to an advanced, innovative bidding system based on Deep Learning. As an ML Researcher, you will be responsible for its development.
- Designing and implementing models, most often of deep neural networks, used to predict the behavior and preferences of Internet users;
- Analysis of the latest works in the field of Machine Learning;
- Conducting and analyzing A / B tests of new solutions;
- Developing and testing new approaches to modeling key issues, such as bidding in first-price auctions.
- Python, Java, Scala;
- PyTorch, NumPy, Pandas;
- Jupyter Notebooks.
- Interest and willingness to constantly develop in the area of Machine Learning;
- Knowledge of statistics and probability;
- Proficiency in programming.
- Experience in the ML industry;
- Experience in designing recommendation systems;
- Practical knowledge of the tools we use.
- Implementation and analysis of new model architectures, such as convolutional networks, transformer;
- Analyze the difference in the distribution of training and production data. Estimating the scale of the problem, identifying the best solution, analysis, implementation, deployment;
- Experiments with the use of transfer learning;
- A completely new approach to generating product recommendations that is free from proxy targets and uses contrastive loss function.
- A very attractive salary;
- Work in a team of enthusiasts with experience in machine learning who willingly share their knowledge and skills;
- Extremely flexible working conditions - you work when it is convenient for you and devote as much time as you can; you can work fully remotely;
- The hardware and software you need;
- Possibility to publish your results;
- Access to the latest technologies and the possibility of real use of them in a large-scale and highly dynamic project;
- Possibility of using the possessed knowledge and competences in practical applications - while optimizing algorithms supporting hundreds of millions of Internet users and monthly buyers of billions of advertising views in the RTB model, based on extensive data sets;
- The effects of your work are immediately visible in the company's business results.