Financial Analyst LATAM
What you will do:
- support the Regional Financial Controller with reports and analysis for the Financial Director of the Latam region;
- actively support the Treasury process for Brazil and Latam countries with local and global banks;
- build and improve existing analysis of costs and expenses across the region;
- suggest and support the implementation of new processes and systems;
- support the audit processes, providing documentation, evidence, and analysis on audit queries.
- two or more years of experience in the finance area. Treasury knowledge will be a plus;
- bachelor’s degree in Administration, Economics, Accounting, or Engineering;
- advanced level of English;
- advanced knowledge of Excel; experience with banking portals is a plus;
- good analytical and planning skills. Fact based and solution oriented profile;
- knowledge of Quickbooks software is also considered as a plus.
What we offer:
- compensation aligned with skills and background;
- competitive benefits compared to the marke;
- the joy of working and learning in one of the fastest-growing companies in online advertising;
- the opportunity to participate in ambitious projects in a growing, international organization;
- a rewarding career in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere.