Director, Technical Account Management
What you will do:
- Lead the East Coast Technical Account Management team responsible for the technical support of the company's business teams;
- Oversee that technical team in launching, optimizing advertising campaigns with Real-Time Bidding technology;
- Collaborate with local head of account management teams and sales team and other technical departments of the company;
- Develop tools and procedures in order to improve the work of both own and other technical teams;
- Provide substantive support for team members.
- 3 plus years of experience in managing a team of several people;
- 8 year of experience working in a technical capacity role within the advertising or e-commerce industry;
- Good knowledge of online campaign management;,
- Knowledge of Firebug tools, Chrome DevTools and debugging tracking scripts;
- Ability to work with data and analysis in Excel and/or other tools;
- Client facing experience;
- Have strong communication skills and strong teamwork;
- Have problem-solving skills and a high level of self-organization.
- Competitive salary;
- Top-tier healthcare for you and your family with 100% premiums covered by organization;
- Matching 401(k) plan;
- Home office stipend, internet/cell reimbursement, and baby cash;
- Ability to choose from a wide range of supplemental insurance options;
- Flexibility to permanently work remotely or in a hybrid model (home & office);
- Being a key contributor of our expanding US business;
- Joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising.