Head of Talent Acquisition APAC
Head of Talent Acquisition is responsible for driving long-term recruiting success and leads the full recruitment life cycle throughout the development and management of a world-class search team. The goal is to partner with other talent functions to develop and deliver the strategies, processes, integrated solutions and metrics for sourcing and recruiting the talent pipeline for the organization
- Provides deep understanding of the external environment, organizational and divisional landscape and the HR strategic agenda and vigorously ensures that recruiting delivery is aligned to support broad recruiting solutions, process improvements, and activities. Ensures high levels of service delivery;
- Leads and manages the APAC Talent Acquisition team, ensuring clear goals and accountabilities are established and achieved. Attracts and develops high-performing talent;
- In partnership with internal customers and HR stakeholders, develops and executes the strategic, tactical, and business recruiting operational plans aligned with the Company’s strategies and objectives. Proactively establishes and maintains effective high-level ”trusted advisor” relationships with business leaders and hiring managers across the APAC markets, determining and implementing tools, processes and programs that support enterprise-wide recruitment strategies;
- Supports the development, design and application of enterprise-wide, compliant and business-relevant recruiting policies, programs, guidelines, frameworks, toolkits, and methodologies supporting APAC business strategies;
- Provides Talent Acquisition data and metrics for the team, developing, regularly reporting, presenting and informing on talent activities to executive leadership and decision-makers through multiple communication channels. Defines the required metrics to measure achievement of key recruiting programs to attract and improve, selection and retention of talent. Analyzes and leverages recruiting metrics to inform and modify strategies to continually meet and exceed the Talent Acquisition service level agreements;
- Develops Best Employer branding practices for the RTB House APAC to provide a consistent and positive candidate experience for talent at all levels. Ensures end-to-end recruiting process is aligned with the company, human resources and recruiting strategies.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Human Resources);
- Experience with HR Recruiting processes and programs;
- Experience in defining metrics to measure achievements;
- Experience in managing stakeholders within and outside of HR that have an impact on the recruiting strategy;
- Experience in cross-functional team leadership.
What we offer:
- We have ambitious targets such as launching new products & markets and this role will be crucial in helping find the right people to achieve them.
- The chance to work in a fast-growing company that is on the Financial Times Fastest growing company list;
- Opportunity to lead the talent acquisition strategy and execution for our unit, which is growing rapidly across and impacts the entire APAC region ;
- A friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals;
- Competitive salary;
- This role reports directly to decisions-makers & business management (APAC MD).