In response to the growing needs in RTB House, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Project Management Office team, responsible for establishing a healthy PM culture throughout the company.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- supporting & creating project management best practices standards & tools for the company;
- coordinating people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce desired results;
- assisting with ongoing projects in terms of administrative tasks and project documentation;
- developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress;
- facilitating inter-team communications.
What we are looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience with Project Management (as a PM or a PM assistant) or consulting;
- excellent skills in complex priority setting and end-to-end project management, ability to independently organize and coordinate complex projects;
- knowledge of project management methodologies, both waterfall and agile;
- experience in various project management tools;
- proactivity, independence, ability to cooperate with different teams and strong communication skills;
- initiative, detail orientation, accuracy;
- fluency in Polish and English.
Nice to have:
- experience with Software Development / IT projects;
- Project Management certificates;
- experience working in the online environment (preferably e-commerce) or basic knowledge of retargeting;
- basic programming skills.
- the opportunity of working and learning in one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe;
- the opportunity to take part in developing Project Management standards & tools for the entire company;
- the opportunity to work with C-suite and company leadership;
- involvement in key projects within the organisation;
- attractive salary;
- co-financing of personal development (language lessons and training budget).