Sales Operations Analyst
The Sales Operations Analyst (Sales Support Analyst) is responsible for assisting assigned account managers throughout the transaction lifecycle as well as partnering directly with colleagues internally to deliver reporting and analytical support to the organization and highlight key findings to increase our operational efficiency and success.
- Manage bookings, billings, and backlog for your designated accounts.
- Support our sales teams in pricing by working with distributors, manufacturer reps and end user customers with quotation preparation and follow through from order inception to delivery.
- Coordinate with sales resources to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while maximizing company gross profit margin
- Develop and maintain strong pre-post-sales contact with accounts in order to facilitate positive and productive long-term relationships.
- Review, manage, and maintain pipeline and forecast with assigned Account Managers. Schedule regular/recurring meetings to review opportunities that need to be added and/or updated in our CRM tool.
- Work with assigned account managers to develop and maintain vendor relationships in order to gain improved communication, increased discounts and fast turnaround on registration/special pricing requests
- Provide analysis to support alignment and resource assignments
- Work closely with finance on various sales related projects like reporting
- Sales process analysis and design analysis - design and implement sales order workflows and process to achieve sales and operations objectives
- Projects as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2 - 3 years of Sales Support (especially in Technology) is preferred
- Open to various backgrounds
- Ability to adequately describe how RoundTower provides value to customers and position RoundTower as a best of breed partner to all prospective customers
- Comprehensive understanding of RoundTower business model, methodology, and value proposition
- Independent self-starter, effective team player with creative problem-solving skills to help the organization achieve its earnings objectives
- History of working in a high volume, fast-paced sales environment required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate needs
- Ability to instantly build rapport
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external clients
- Organizational skills
- Time management ability
- Adaptable/Ability to react to situations
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision
- Work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Understands general business principles
- Strong mathematical aptitude and the ability to work with and easily calculate margin percentages using cost+, list-, and flat GPM% models
- Experience with NetSuite or other CRM preferred
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- Desire to learn and understand the business process from beginning to end
- Strong work ethic with respect for work/life balance and positive work environment
- Good people skills and strong backbone to stand firm in sales-centric environment
- Positive attitude