RoundTower is seeking a driven Business Analyst within our Managed Services group, with customer service and services delivery skills to join our Managed Services team. This role is responsible for a maintaining client contracts, billing, purchasing of equipment for clients, and reporting.
- Collecting and analyzing revenue and cost data for current clients and service offerings
- Work with Service Account Management and Project Management teams to appropriately bill and identify contract details for clients.
- Lead initiatives and coordination’s with other teams to identify, test and implement new business processes and improvements
- Assist sales operations with transaction lifecycle from quote to cash: identify account requests and coordinate/manage internal support team resources to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work independently with team members to address questions/issues and provide timely solutions; engage with internal/external support team on resolution
- Assist in structuring deals with Account Managers. Prepare customer pricing and proposals for assigned accounts using the parameters set by assigned Account Managers per Account
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships in order to gain improved communication, increased discounts, process renewals and address any billing issues.
- Accept customer orders for Managed Services customers. Working with Sales Operations, verify bookable documents are complete and accurate prior to booking and invoicing.
- Coordinate monthly meetings with Accounts Receivable to review invoices, and validate assigned clients and reconcile costs for client accounts. Escalate any outstanding invoices with vendor or internally.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in business analyst roles, Project Management, or project coordination roles in a multi-customer environment.
- High level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Understanding of or experience with project management; PMP Certification a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of managing processes, teams, and personnel.
- Display and apply knowledge of technologies including: compute infrastructure, networking, cloud, server, virtualization.
- Proficient at organizing documents and prioritizing work.
- Account management and customer service skills.
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- Relationship management and conflict resolution skills.
- Self-motivated; ability to work under minimal supervision.
Analytical, relationship builder, change advocate, diplomacy, self-starter, planning and organization skills.
- Integrity, enthusiastic, respectful, accountable, achieves excellence, and consistently delivers quality service to team members and customers alike.
- Maniacal focus on timely and quality work and superior customer satisfaction.
- Successful experience with and affinity for small to large size business environments.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic work environment.
Travel: 20% or less
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. This position may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.