ServiceNow Solutions Architect
The ServiceNow Developer/Architect leads external implementation and support for RoundTower ServiceNow clients. Primary responsibilities will be delivering ServiceNow implementation engagements and secondary responsibility for supporting pre and post sales interactions as a subject matter expert.
Summary of essential job functions
- Leads all technical aspects of project and solution delivery including:
- Solutions Architecture, with specific emphasis on leading efforts involving Process, Solution Design, and Integration.
- Lead customer discovery workshops.
- Provide Technical Leadership and assurance of best practices.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Design, Build, and Deploy required enhancements to the ServiceNow Platform.
- Implementation of ServiceNow for ITSM, Discovery, Orchestration, PPM, and other modules.
- Provide support for workflow design and configuration efforts.
- Lead UNIT testing efforts and oversee project UAT.
- Development of required client specific reporting and dashboards.
- Configure required integration components (SSO, LDAP, Mid Servers, etc.)
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert partnering with the RoundTower Services Organization to drive the development and execution of the ServiceNow project activities, working with the project team to define, sequence and estimate duration of project activities and duration of schedule to meet project objectives
- Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of ServiceNow related issues and risks.
- Travel will be required on an as necessary basis. Travel could be up to 50% during key customer implementations.
- Serves as a key member of the overall implementation project team.
- Prepares client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related.
- Drives the continuous improvement of our implementation methodologies and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Establish yourself as a technical expert with varying industry knowledge.
Career Level Criteria
- Ability to present problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner.
- Works on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions.
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on business matters.
- Leads development and implementation of process documentation.
- Experience designing and implementing client facing solutions involving enterprise software.
- Experience implementing and integrating enterprise software applications.
- Experience with full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations, preferably in a consulting role.
- Functional knowledge and proven experience with IT Service Management (ITSM) processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Service Catalog)
- Experience implementing the following is a plus: Service Portal, Project Portfolio Management, Agile/SDLC.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (Required)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (Required)
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (Desired)
- 5+ yrs. experience in Design and Implementation of ITSM platforms and at least 3+ yrs. experience on ServiceNow Platform.
- Experience with leading the process definition, design & implementation of Configuration Management and its supporting processes on ServiceNow / other industry leading Configuration management tools, preferably in a consulting role.
- Experience with full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations.
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS.
- Must have solid experience designing and involvement in building integrations to ServiceNow.
- Experience using IT Project Management principles and techniques, including Agile.
- Proven ability to manage change, engage, and lead team members.
- Proven ability to provide direction and leadership to others.
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven ability to manage and escalate client issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
20RT074 and 19RT809