Senior Systems Engineer--End User Compute
RoundTower is a premier systems integrator that provides innovative solutions and services in the areas of data center infrastructure, converged platforms, mobility, cloud automation and orchestration, DevOps, and data analytics. RoundTower is helping enable its customers to drive positive business outcomes by becoming more agile and efficient through the use of technology. We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Engineer to join our End User Computing & Mobility practice. The Senior Engineer (EUC) is a senior-level role capable of supporting all phases of the End User Computing methodology from Assessments, Designs, Implementation, Transitional Support, and Optimization.
- Direct delivery ownership of assigned End User Computing engagements including design, implementation, and support.
- Create as-built documentation and provide knowledge transfer to customers upon completion of installation and configuration
- Drive the continuous improvements of our Practice Methodology and Service Offerings based on client experiences.
- Maintain up-to-date industry certifications specific to areas of practice and as required to maintain Vendor/VAR status.
- Manage multiple engagements simultaneously in conjunction with other Practice Engineers while ensuring proper collaboration and hand-off as needed.
- Evaluate and foster new partner products and solution capabilities within the Cloud & DevOps practice portfolio.
- Assist with delivery readiness and training for Cloud & DevOps offerings.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to perform advanced, independent design and implementation of Citrix and VMware End User Computing solutions such as Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp, XenMobile, and NetScaler as well as VMware Horizon View and AirWatch.
- Develop and propose solutions around VDI, Application Virtualization, Enterprise Mobility Management, Enterprise File Sync & Share, and complementary solutions that provide the highest value for our customers while taking into account their unique business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Experience consulting, designing, architecting, implementing, and supporting either Citrix or VMware End User Computing solutions with 4+ years of industry experience.
- Strong technical background in End User Computing and Mobility solutions, including: Desktop Virtualization, Application Virtualization, User Environment Management, Enterprise Software Deployment, Enterprise Mobility Management, and Enterprise File Sync & Share.
- Experience with the following End User Computing solutions preferred: Citrix, VMware, AirWatch, Unidesk, Liquidware Labs, RES, and AppSense.
- Experience with the following Application Delivery Controllers preferred: Citrix NetScaler and F5.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Exhibit excellent problem solving and analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives.
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to analyze and interpret performance data in order to provide assessments and presentation solutions derived from empirical data and customer business requirements.
- Translate complex business requirements into business proposals.
- Develop overall virtualization solutions including high level designs, Statements of Work, and creating bills of materials.
- BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent experience