Security Delivery Engineer--Professional Services
The Professional Services Engineer will join a growing RoundTower Security practice. The work environment is dynamic and requires a broad and evolving set of security skills. Our clients turn to us to combat the threats they face in their individual verticals. RoundTower consultants work with select vendors and other partners to advise and assess client security programs and this role deploys and supports the technical solutions needed for those efforts.
In support of our continued growth, we have an opening for a Professional Services Engineer. This customer-facing role will be aligned with a team of consultants based in Cincinnati, OH, working under the direction of a Security Practice Manager. As this role is focused on customer engagement, working remotely or in another RoundTower location outside of Cincinnati is a possibility.
In this role, you will assist with a wide variety of client engagements. You will deploy technical security solutions, provide user training and documentation, and assist our clients in support of their security and compliance efforts.
Your tasks may include the following:
- Gaining a thorough understanding of a client’s network and information security systems.
- Designing best fit solutions to meet clients’ business goals.
- Helping manage customer communication and expectations.
- Providing post-sales support including installation, configuration, and product training—both remotely and on site.
- Providing troubleshooting and de-bugging during the engagement.
- Assisting with pre and post sales technical questions and concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical training or experience.
- Ability and desire to travel extensively (approximately 50-70% of the time).
- Background in security architecture including a knowledge of IT network security (secure LAN, WAN, vLAN, MPLS, and secure network zoning and restricted network design) and cloud-based technologies
- Knowledge of Identity & Access Management solutions such as multi-factor authentication (MFA), single sign on (SSO), and privileged access management (PAM).
- Strong working knowledge Microsoft environments (AD, Exchange, O365, Servers, Group Policy )
- Knowledge of Networking Firewall (TCP/IP, Routing)
- Knowledge of IDS, IPS, and endpoint security
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows workstation and server OS and UNIX/Linux OS.
- Knowledge of Virtualization\Cloud suites such as VMware ESX, Azure, and AWS is a plus.
- Knowledge of World Wide Web environments and tools XML, ASP. Etc.
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention, Vulnerability Assessment, and other security solutions is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Compliance standards including PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA , ISO is a plus.
- Specific support of the following solutions is a plus:
- Cisco Security
- Palo Alto
- Trend Micro
- Proven track record of successfully delivering business requirements to time and budget constraints.
- Able to operate as a highly independent worker and as part of a strong team/collaborative approach.
- Strong verbal and written communication, leadership and partnering skills.
Who you are:
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
RoundTower is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.