Senior Desktop Administrator
RoundTower is seeking a highly-skilled, enthusiastic and self-motivated, hands-on individual who wants to excel and be challenged. Individuals who join our team will be part of a Managed Services organization that is committed to excellence and proactively delivers a dynamic and evolving set of core service and innovative technologies to our customers.
The Administrator, Desktop Services role is responsible for implementation and support of services delivery within the Managed Desktop Services practice to include: incident, service and request management, reporting, change management, customer communications, customer documentation, continual service and process improvement, asset warehousing, sourcing and procurement of equipment, and customer satisfaction.
- Work with a local and dispersed team of administrators and engineers to provide desktop services to RoundTower customers.
- Contribute to our evolution and growth by sharing key knowledge with the internal team
- Provide daily support on incoming tickets and phone calls in a professional, customer focus manner.
- Troubleshoot escalated issues for desktop or end user related issues.
- Innovate, create, make decisions and problem solve on a daily basis to push growth and better support RoundTower’s customers.
- Perform recurring desktop patching for customer environments.
- Support Mobile Devices to include tablets and phones.
- Perform system imaging and golden image maintenance.
- Perform shipping and receiving duties to include inventory check in / out procedures.
- 3 years’ experience in IT Desktop Support position, multi-customer environment preferred.
- Ability to determine and implement appropriate course of action for mid-level IT related issues from end users.
- Oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
- Strong organizational, troubleshooting, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / OS X Desktop Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite / Office 365.
- Knowledge of Networking, DHCP, DNS, and Active Directory.
- Experience with WDS/MDT
- A+ certification, or equivalent experience required; Network+, Security +, and Microsoft certifications preferred.
- Experience working in an ITIL environment; ITIL Certification preferred.
- Understanding of technologies, including: compute infrastructure, cloud, networking, virtualization, storage, data protection and VDI.
- Analytical, relationship builder, change advocate, diplomacy, self-starter, planning and organization skills.
- Integrity, enthusiastic, respectful, accountable, achieves excellence, and consistently delivers quality service to team members and customers alike.
- Successful experience with and affinity for small to large size business environments.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic work environment.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. This position may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.