Senior Sales Executive--TN
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategically drive new business and manage accounts in the Tennessee market.
- Position RoundTower managed services and technology solutions to meet customer requirements and become a trusted advisor.
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients' business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into RoundTower solution and service opportunities.
- Build value-added relationships within the accounts. Develop the trust to independently lead solutions sales campaigns.
- Possess excellent written, verbal and formal presentation skills to engage client audiences ranging from technical implementers through CTO/CIO levels.
- Drive business development and pre-sales initiatives by leveraging both industry and technical background. Earn a reputation for growing and closing solutions business.
- Use knowledge of industry, technology, processes, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on value of our business expertise and associated implementation expertise.
- Responsible for demand creation, pipeline management, accurate forecasting of, and achievement of the bookings plan for services and solutions for the Greater Nashville territory.
- Ensure effective coordination and support between account teams and supporting technical resources. Demonstrate a broad understanding of systems development lifecycle as it relates to hardware and software products.
- Proven experience driving strategic consulting services into new and existing accounts while consistently achieving or exceeding quarterly and annual goals by generating and maintaining a qualified pipeline. Independently prospect and conduct new meetings on a weekly basis.
- Valuable asset to the core RoundTower sales team leveraging technical acumen, relationship development and consultative/solutions selling skills to facilitate a solutions based engagement model.
- Effectively leverage industry and competency resources as well as RoundTower solutions to advance account relationships and sales.
- Cultivate client relationships throughout the sales and delivery process for mutual long term success.
- Possess and demonstrate capability to uncover needs and create value based solutions for the clients; proactively maintain expertise of the IT industry and competitive landscape and successfully articulate RoundTower’s competitive differentiators which will drive value for the client.
- Excellent information gathering skills to communicate client business needs to delivery team for further evaluation. Ability to develop business solutions for clients and communicating them through design documents, written proposals and presentations.
- Possesses the ability to challenge the customer’s status quo; with the confidence, business acumen, industry/technical knowledge and consultative skills to take a position and lead the directional discussions with the customer.
- Bachelors (Non -Technical)
- 7 -10+ Years outside consultative/solutions experience, large enterprise customers,
- Experience with transactions ranging from $200K - $3M+, proven track record of success with commensurate income level