The Enterprise Architect provides both broad and deep domain, business and technical expertise across the leading technologies and solution areas enabling clients to generate value from their IT investments and organization.
This role is primarily focused on helping our clients translate changing business needs and requirements into IT capabilities and technical solutions. You will recommend and guide the client throughout transformative initiatives towards a flexible and modern IT environment that will provide new business value. The solutions are normally of a complex nature and include utilizing technical capabilities including, but not limited to, IT Strategy and Design, Software-Defined Data Centers, private and public cloud platforms, service management and IT Transformation. This role requires experience within different disciplines such as infrastructure architecture, systems architecture, information architecture and enterprise architecture. Direct responsibility for or experience as an IT Architect will be critical, and preferably also certification, within architectural frameworks such as TOGAF or similar. It will be critical to be able to see both the “bigger picture” as well as understand the details in a complex technical environment. Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to distill and communicate a clear message in a complex context are a must. As well as a comfort level to communicate both on a management level and with specialists in a specific technical area. This role will work across multiple levels and areas within RoundTower Technologies and to be successful, you will need to be self-directed with a strong drive to achieve results. A track record of strong team contribution and have documented leadership skills and experience from leading teams will be important.
As an Enterprise Architect, you'll team with some of the best minds in the industry to create innovative high quality solutions focused on clients' business needs. Here, you’ll cultivate and use your in-depth knowledge of leading edge products and technology, coupled with your industry and business skills, to influence clients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Pre-sales enterprise architectural ownership on significant cross-practice complex engagements resulting from an Enterprise Architecture engagement;
- Provide Enterprise Architecture SME level engagement to support the account team
- Oversight of the technical dimensions of requirements gathering and solution design and work in conjunction with practice managers / resources with respect to the solution review process and level of effort.
- Determining the technical SME requirements, and working with practice managers to identify appropriate CSE and other resources and manage their co-ordination for pre-sales efforts.
- Direct delivery ownership or oversight of architecture specific scope and projects when assigned complex engagements move to post-sales status
- Delivery responsibilities may include leading or overseeing the following
- Business and Technical requirement gathering and decision making workshops
- Development and maintenance of Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Development and refinement of architecture and solution design document
- Perform Technical Design Authority (TDA) role on engagements to ensure consistency in delivery against the solution design/architecture.