Renewals - Sales Support Representative
The Renewals-SSR is responsible for protecting and increasing revenue through OEM hardware and software maintenance renewals and providing customer satisfaction through a heightened level of client service and attention. Develops and maintains strong pre-post-sales contact with assigned company accounts in order to facilitate positive and productive long-term relationships.
- Effectively manages renewal of all contracts in assigned territory to protect and grow maintenance revenue.
- Proactively monitors the funnel of expiring agreements, executes actions in timely manner to ensure the continuation of assigned customers on maintenance agreements.
- Provides timely proposals and quotes as requested pursuant to terms of customer and/or partner agreements.
- Efficiently handles customer and partner inquiries related to quotes, pricing, co-terming, up-selling and reinstatement of maintenance contracts.
- Assists in negotiation of maintenance agreements.
- Accurately records all activities on customer/partner record in Netsuite.
- Achieves target quota.
- Work independently with assigned customers to address questions/issues and provide timely solutions; engage with internal/external support team on resolution.
- Develop and maintain records pertaining to past quotes in order to strategically provide current quotes and proposals.
- Continuous improvement and development on communication skills, written and oral.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2 - 3 years of Sales operation (especially in Technology) is preferred, but not required
- Open to various backgrounds
- Basic Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Independent self-starter, effective team player with creative problem-solving skills to help the organization achieve its earnings objectives
- History of working in a high volume, fast-paced sales environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate needs
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external clients
- Organizational skills
- Time management ability
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision
- Work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Understands general business principles
- Strong mathematical aptitude and the ability to work with and easily calculate margin percentages using cost+, list-, and flat GPM% models
- Experience with NetSuite or other CRM preferred
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- Desire to learn and understand the business process from beginning to end
- Strong work ethic with respect for work/life balance and positive work environment
- Good people skills and strong backbone to stand firm in sales-centric environment