Service Account Manager - Security Operations Center (SOC) - Cincinnati
The Service Account Manager (Service Delivery Manager) drives all aspects of the RoundTower customer Managed Services relationship. The Service Account Manager is also responsible for coordinating the interaction of key RoundTower customers with the RoundTower Managed Services team and RoundTower Security Operations Center. As such the Service Account Manager is expected to be the primary point of escalation and coordination between the RoundTower Services organization, the RoundTower Account Executive team, and the customer. This position is specific to Security Managed Services, and thus a general understanding of IT Security concepts along with ITSM delivery standards is crucial to success in this role.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Acts as a customer advocate
- Results driven and customer focused; “Get things done - Make things happen”.
- Primarily responsible for ensuring that customer Service Level Agreements / Service Level Objectives are met.
- Responsible for coordination of renewing Managed Services contracts starting 90 days prior to renewal.
- Grow existing contract values by cross-selling and up-selling existing contracts.
- Build a strong relationship with key customer staff, account management team, and Managed Services teams and management
- Ensure reports are provided to an agreed schedule or on request, including: incident management, account performance, and service unit billing reports.
- Drives process improvements that increase customer satisfaction
- Leads onboarding activities for new Managed Services customers
- Set expectations of service quality, availability, and timeliness with the client.
- Work with the client and Managed Services teams to identify and manage service improvement activities.
- Translate and drive prioritization of customer requirements into service and project requests.
- Be an active member of the change advisory board and ensure all changes are assessed, approved, communicated, implemented and reviewed in a controlled manner.
- Report, communicate, and update relevant stakeholders on service operations.
- Understand and be aware of the application of hardware and software technologies (and changes) relevant to customer environments.
- Assist with the development and improvement of the services organization.
- Leads and manages recurring Technical Assessments
- Participates in business reviews with the customer and the RTT sales team
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations
- Manage Root Cause Analysis and process and participate in Priority events as needed
- 1-2 years of relevant IT Service Account / Service Delivery Management experience
- ITIL Foundation Certification desired
- Project Management, specific to IT Security is a plus
- SOC / Managed Services experience is a plus
- Good ability to manage change and engage team members
- Good ability to provide direction and leadership to others
- Good facilitation and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent service collaboration skills across multiple teams / organizations
- Ability to manage and escalate client issues
- Ability to react and adjust priorities of tasks
- Ability to learn and understand new security technologies, threats, and tools
- Comfortable in communicating and interacting with C-level customer stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Office:
- MS Word – must be able to create and modify documents
- MS Excel – create and modify pivot tables, manipulate data, create charts and graphs
- MS Power Point – create and modify presentations