As a Purchasing Administrator, you will be responsible for the company’s day-to-day purchasing activities between Sales Operations and Sales Team, working closely with vendors, subcontractors, and finance personnel. The ability to coordinate multiple tasks is essential to succeed in this position.
- Manages the daily tasks of purchase orders, internal business orders, and order confirmations.
- Works closely with Vendor Manager for contractor and vendor onboarding.
- Continually work with Finance to ensure customer has proper credit to prior to order approvals.
- Assist in maintaining department and practice data hygiene within CRM system.
- Work with sales operations team and vendors to coordinate shipments when necessary.
- Track and report key functional metrics to improve effectiveness.
- Continually develop better purchasing strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 2-3 years’ purchasing and/or business administration experience
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Independent self-starter, effective team player with creative problem-solving skills to help the organization achieve its earnings objectives
- History of working in a high volume, fast-paced environment while maintaining organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate needs
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external clients
- Time management ability
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision
- Work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Understands general business principles
- Experience with NetSuite or other CRM preferred
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- Desire to learn and understand the business process from beginning to end
- Strong work ethic with respect for work/life balance and positive work environment
- Good people skills and strong backbone to stand firm in sales-centric environment