Systems Engineer--MDM / Configuration
RoundTower is seeking a highly-skilled, enthusiastic and self-motivated, hands-on individual who wants to excel and be challenged. Individuals who join our team will be part of a Managed Services organization that is committed to excellence and proactively delivers a dynamic and evolving set of core service and innovative technologies to our customers.
The System Engineer--MDM / Configuration role is responsible for the administration and management of Intune, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), and Kaseya for application and operating system deployment and patching in a multi-customer environment.
- Work with a local and dispersed team of administrators and engineers to support deployment of software services to RoundTower customers.
- Contribute to our evolution and growth by sharing key knowledge with the internal team
- Provide daily support on incoming tickets and phone calls in a professional, customer focus manner.
- Troubleshoot escalated issues for desktop, mobile or end user related issues.
- Innovate, create, make decisions and problem solve on a daily basis to push growth and better support RoundTower’s customers.
- Manage software requirements for recurring desktop and mobile patching for customer environments.
- 3 years’ experience in deploying and managing Intune, SCCM, or Kaseya or similar software management role, multi-customer environment preferred.
- Ability to determine and implement appropriate course of action for mid-level IT related issues.
- Oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
- Strong organizational, troubleshooting, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / OS X Desktop Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite / Office 365.
- Knowledge of Networking, DHCP, DNS, and Active Directory.
- A+ certification, or equivalent experience required; Network+, Security +, and Microsoft certifications preferred.
- Experience working in an ITIL environment; ITIL Certification preferred.
- Understanding of technologies, including: compute infrastructure, cloud, networking, virtualization, storage, data protection and VDI.
- Analytical, relationship builder, change advocate, diplomacy, self-starter, planning and organization skills.
- Integrity, enthusiastic, respectful, accountable, achieves excellence, and consistently delivers quality service to team members and customers alike.
- Successful experience with and affinity for small to large size business environments.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic work environment.